Nearly everything that uses or transmits power gets hot before it fails. Cost effective power management is critical to maintaining the reliability of your electrical and mechanical systems. And today, no one would argue that infrared thermography is one of the most effective proven predictive maintenance (PM) technology available to quickly, accurately and safely locate problems prior to failure.
Finding and fixing a poor electrical connection before a component fails can save you the much greater costs associated with manufacturing downtime, production losses, power outages, fires and catastrophic failure
Advantages of using Thermography:
- Quick problem detection without interrupting service
- Prevention of premature failure and extension of equipment life
- Identification of potentially dangerous or hazardous equipment
- Reduction in Insurance Premiums due to minimal claims
- Effective infrared scanning in order to save revenue and prevent down-time