THERMAL IMAGING /THERMOGRAPHY
A picture says a thousand words; infrared thermography is the only diagnostic technology that lets you instantly visualize and verify thermal performance. Thermal imaging cameras show you thermal problems, quantify them with precise noncontact temperature measurement, and document them automatically in seconds with professional IR reports.
Nearly everything that uses or transmits power gets hot before it fails. Cost effective power management is critical to maintaining the reliability of your electrical and mechanical systems. And today, no one would argue that infrared thermography is one of the most effective proven predictive maintenance (PM) technology available to quickly, accurately and safely locate problems prior to failure.
Finding and fixing a poor electrical connection before a component fails can save you the much greater costs associated with manufacturing downtime, production losses, power outages, fires and catastrophic failure
Advantages of using Thermography:
- Quick problem detection without interrupting service
- Prevention of premature failure and extension of equipment life
- Identification of potentially dangerous or hazardous equipment
- Reduction in Insurance Premiums due to minimal claims
- Effective infrared scanning in order to save revenue and prevent down-time
- Electrical Inspection in Buildings, Plants, Facilities, and Refineries
- Thermal heat loss inspections for buildings, plants, facilities, refineries
- Moisture contamination evaluations in buildings and plants facilities
- Concrete integrity inspections
- Concrete Water Heated floor inspections for leaks and temperature distribution
- Flat roof leak detection for buildings, plants, facilities
- Power generation generator inspections
- Power Plant boiler flue gas leak detection
- Substation Electrical inspections, transformers and capacitor evaluation
- Overhead urban and rural Electrical Distribution Systems
- Electric Motor inspections
- Mechanical Bearing Inspections
- Cold Storage cooling losses
- Refinery process line insulation loss or leak detection
- Heat exchanger Quality and efficiency evaluation
NEED SOME WORK DONE?
Get In Touch With Us to get a free quote
Call us on +27 60 495 5009
24-hour emergency service
Fully licensed Technicians that are available on call out response by SAQCC Gas certified Technicians.
We offer custom designed systems to meet the unique client requirements and are able to install a wide range of equipment
At VM Refrigeration Air-conditioning & Electrical Projects, we are here to help you with any of your upcoming projects.