Quick Guide on Midwall Split Aircon Units
When the filter inside the air conditioner is obstructed, intake air amount decreases, while the amount of electricity necessary to cool the room increases.
- Cleaning the filter once every two weeks is recommended.
- Clean filter of dust by washing with water or using a vacuum cleaner.
- When extremely dirty, wash in lukewarm water with detergent and dry in a shady place away from direct sunlight.
- For models with an automatic cleaning function, use this function to clean the filter.
Cleaning of Cooling Coil (Heat Exchanger)
Cleaning not only the filter but also cleaning the cooling coil (heat exchanger) at the back is effective for keeping electricity consumption low.
- Before cooling season begins,confirm that cooling coil is clean.
- If the dirt of the fan is noticeable, contact us for chemical coil clean on: